dinsdag 28 september 2010

Bored Housewife



I took these pictures when I was actually bored and sitting at home. End of vacation boredom seems miles away. I bought an agenda this year and it is full of things that keep me from ever getting bored.





In the background you can see my room. I broke a wine glass the evening before and used it as a prop. The empty bottles were also quite decorative (not emptied by me alone btw).



The dress is late 40's or 50's. It is made of man made silk that looks absolutely stunning. Green as a colour of jealousy fits perfectly with the theme of these pictures (I was really bored).





The character of this housewife is very different from mine.
So this is me pretending to be a housewife with a hangover. Bored with everything, sipping wine from a broken glass and what is in that green perfume bottle? Is it poison? Is it laudanum? For who is it intended:P.



I confess the pictures look a little silly to me now, at the time I just wanted something to do. And ah well they were a lot of fun to make, so I decided to upload them anyway.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten