zaterdag 11 september 2010

In the petticoat mood



I haven't worn this dress for a while but I felt really inspired after reading all kinds of september issues promoting the 'new new look' (oh come on this is even more pathetic than calling some new art form post post modernism) or mad men look(they really don't have ANY imagination, don't get me wrong I was referring to the fashion journalists not the fab 'new' trend). Anyway it left me all in the petticoat mood.



This dress in autumnal brown, though it probably was meant as a summer dress, was the one that fel best for this moment.



The dress is in a very simple style but the fabric is thin frail and scarf like silk.



Also wearable on colder days with a cardigan and (I've read a lot magazines, and I confess they do influence me) tada a 'skiny' belt.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten