maandag 13 september 2010

Fabric coupons, some 30's autumn fashions & cafe mocca



The new college year has started to take up quite a lot of my time, but somewhere in between reading hundreds of pages I found time to visit a new fabric store just a few minutes walk away from where I live.The store was very big with lots of fabrics. A good place fot cottons but no sheer silks to be found. The large amounts op cheap coupons were great though.



I found a satin-ish fabric that would do great as an underdress for a dress I'm going to make of some stunning thin silk I bought a while ago. Also a piece of floral fabric I'm going to use for a mock up of that dress.




This sweet off-white fabric will be perfect for a blouse with a big bow or pelerine like collar.



Here are some 1935 autumn fashions from C'est la Mode.








When I came home it was back to my books with only this large mug of home made cafe mocca for consolation ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten