zondag 24 april 2011

Edwardian Easter



For easter I want to wear one of my oldest wearable dresses. It is a dress that is probably from the late teens maybe the very early twenties. It still has that Edwardian teagown style, but is not floor length or tiny waisted.
I took the pictures quite long ago, it was for a project. The idea was to create pictures that looked like they were taken in another era. I tried to mimic the look of old-fashioned postcards :P.



I won't be wearing the dress quite like I did in the pictures. I'll give it a quick update with a little belt a blue underdress and a more understated hairstyle than the corckscrew curls in the picture. I'm thinking about wearing it with wedges.



The teagown style white with lace dress seems to be everywhere this summer so I might even end up looking 'hip' in a 90 year old dress.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten