dinsdag 14 december 2010

Variations on my dress part 5: Gold&black velvet



The very last variation. This time the simple dress is made fit to wear during the holidays. I'm wearing the dress with a black velvet belt with a gold-coloured buckle and velvet/gold wedges. The hat and the purse are also made of velvet. I actually wore the dress like this last old years eve(with more robust shoes because I had to walk through the snow quite a bit).



Now that might look like an understated outfit for such a big night but is was very very cold (and slippery) and this dress is very warm and not itchy.



Anyway I like velvet and it is a perfect party fabric, it also tones down the fake gold. I plan to wear lots of velvet coming holidays, but more about that in a while.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten